About My e nanathaksalawa project

  



I am Hansana Aravindha, I face to O/L in 2023. I wanted to make a educational website after the O/L exam, So anyhow i will do it. Until the make website i created some whatsapp group thats are changed many time as logo,name,description but now it's not so, this is the last update of this educational project. This name was owned by us it created as e nanathaksalawa, only that name owned by me, anyone can't coppy anything on e nanathaksalawa, if coppy it wouldn't be best to coppier & i think change the whatsapp groups profile photo on some times. We are copied many links posts but not coppy anything since this update. if anyone need send any post about education, he can inbox owner & chose the plan. I am send many papers, notes as i could for education groups. other groups doing as now doing. I have only this words to say you, if i need anymore i will say. Thank you for reading this update....

 you can contact me (owner) in whatsapp in this numbers 0763565863 0722938110 for more............. 


& You can also join my official e nanathaksalawa whatsapp community in one click on this text .... 


Thank for reading this post 🤗

Comments